Memberships (Both Purchased at Discount and Full Rate) are Nonrefundable and Nontransferable and Buyer is aware of This at Time of Purchase.
VivaLaDance has the right to reserve all Federal Holidays.
Welcome To VivaLaDance 2021! This is The Year of Consistency and We Thank You In Advance For Taking The Step To Joining Us!
What Does The In Person Membership include?
Unlimited Viva La'Dance Classes
(20 Classes In a Month)
Weekly Emails From VivaLaDance For Self-Improvement Both In & Outside of Class
2021 New Members Welcome Box
Chilled Wine & Water Daily
25% Off Merchandise, Services & Events $40 or More
Studio Location For In-Person Members Only: 40 E Chelten Ave (Inside the Personal Touch Building) Phila Pa 19144. Please read the Studio Guidelines Below:
In Person Member Rules: All Students are REQUIRED to have a mask on upon entering the building.
- Students are Not allowed to wait in the Vestibule for the doors to open.
- Temp will be taken with a Contactless Thermometer upon arrival to every class.
- No Spectators (If You choose to no longer participate in the class, You won't be able to stay and watch You'll be asked to leave)
- Front Doors OPEN at 7pm and 8pm. Front Doors CLOSE/LOCK 15min after 7pm and 8pm
- You Will NOT be able to take class if you arrive after the 15min Cut Off Time.
- Classes have a Capacity. To ensure capacity, EVERYONE Must pre register online.
If you do not preregister you can not attend class
- 7pm Classes On Wed and Thursdays will end 10min early to Sanitize before 8pm Sessions.
- Masks are Not Mandatory to wear During a session but we do encourage (We provide a Breathable disposable mask for ALL STUDENTS who want/need one)
- We encourage students to come pre-dressed with most or all of their dance clothes on under attire to avoid excessive bathroom use.
- Socializing Post Class Must take place outside of the studio.
- MERCH TABLE will accept CashApp $VivaLaVeese or Pay with Card Only.
Customer Service Hrs: Monday - Friday 10-5pm EST