Memberships (Both Purchased at Discount and Full Rate) are Nonrefundable and Nontransferable and Buyer is aware of This at Time of Purchase.
VivaLaDance has the right to reserve all Federal Holidays.
Welcome To VivaLaDance 2021! This is The Year of Consistency and We Thank You In Advance For Taking The Step To Joining Us! We have shifted to a "Members Only Studio" for 2021 and we are excited to have you as a New Member!
What Does The In Person Membership include?
- Unlimited Viva La'Dance Classes
(20 Classes Scheduled For The Month. Classes are valued at $40 Each) As an Unlimited Member, You can Take Every Class!
- Your Membership Includes Access To The Virtual Platform As Well Incase You can Not Attend In Person. The Virtual Platform Allows Access To Every Class The Entire Month!
- Weekly Emails From VivaLaDance For Self-Improvement Both In & Outside of Class
- 2021 New Members Welcome Gift
- Chilled Wine & Water Daily
- 25% Off Merchandise, Services & Events $40 or More
Studio Location For In-Person Members Only: 40 E Chelten Ave (Inside the Personal Touch Building) Phila Pa 19144. Please read the Studio Guidelines Below:
What Does The Virtual Membership Include?
- A Month of Unlimited Classes (20 Total)
- 2021 Welcome New Member Gift
- Personal Q&A For Each Virtual Member on How To Improve Your Problem Areas
- 25% Off Merchandise During Your Membership $40 or More
- Access To Each Class Taken for The Entire Month
- Renewal Rate Discount When You Choose to Continue
Virtual Members CAN NOT attend Class In Person
ZOOM & INSTAGRAM ACCESSIBLE
In Person Member Rules:
ATTIRE: Red and/or Black Only (Acceptable Colors are White and/or Grey Viva Attire Only)
- MUST BE 18+ TO ATTEND 21+ TO SIP
- All Students are REQUIRED to have a mask on upon entering the building.
- Students are Not allowed to wait in the Vestibule for the doors to open.
- Temp will be taken with a Contactless Thermometer upon arrival to every class.
- EVERYONE Attending Class Must Have a Covid-19 Release Form On File. You Must Sign Upon Attending Your First Session.
- No Spectators (If You choose to no longer participate in the class, You won't be able to stay and watch You'll be asked to leave)
- Front Doors OPEN at 7pm and 8pm. Front Doors CLOSE/LOCK 15min after 7pm and 8pm
- You Will NOT be able to take class if you arrive after the 15min Cut Off Time.
- Classes have a Capacity. To ensure capacity, EVERYONE Must pre register online. The Registration Link Is Sent to MEMBERS ONLY Every Friday at 12pm. You are Responsible for Registering Friday for The Upcoming Week.
- Classes are 60min. However, 7pm Classes On Wednesdays and Thursdays end 10min early to Sanitize before 8pm Sessions.
- Masks are Not Mandatory to wear During a session but we do encourage (We also provide a Breathable disposable mask for ALL STUDENTS who want/need one)
- We encourage students to come pre-dressed with most or all of their dance clothes on under attire to avoid excessive bathroom use.
- Socializing Post Class Must take place outside of the studio.
- MERCH TABLE will accept CashApp $VivaLaVeese or Pay with Card Only.
In The Event Of a Shutdown, Your Membership Will Be Placed On Hold and Become Active Once We Are Allowed To Return To the Studio. Memberships Are NonRefundable/Nontransferable.
Customer Service Hrs: Monday - Friday 10-5pm EST